To apply please click on the link above (Registration Now Open)
New members please note: after logging in, please create a stall profile and then apply for the event.
North Sydney Oval
2 Fig Tree Lane, North Sydney, NSW
September 29-30, 2019
Sunday, Sep 29 – 1:00pm to 7:00pm
Monday, Sep 30 – 6:00pm to 11:30pm
Attendance - estimated 5,000 people expected to attend across the two days of the event.
FOOD VENDOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - MARQUEE SET UP ONLY no Food Trucks due to venue restrictions for this event.
Read Selection criteria T&C's before applying for this event.
Selection Criteria Primary
• Past proven experience of fast moving service at similar events
• Variety of food and how it fits with the event in general
• Appeal to the primary target market (families and school aged kids)
• Ability to conform to time-of-day and weather / temperature requirements and tailor menu accordingly
• Ability to offer at least one cost effective option (less than $8)
• Fast service time – limited and efficient menu (suggestion of no more than 5 menu items)
• Mix of food options/types across selected vendors at each event
• Compliance to event and venue regulations as well as all relevant government regulations (federal, state and local government) Secondary
• Ability of vendor to provide marketing and promotional value through their owned channels (pending approval from the league)
• Novelty and creativity – ability to provide a point of difference from other similar events
• Ability to provide self-sufficient service (self-sufficient with all utilities)
• Healthy options will be prioritised where possible.
Vendor Roles & Responsibilities
By responding to the Expression of Interest process, vendors agree and commit to the following;
• Fast-moving service (i.e. menu options must be quick and easy to serve en mass);
• EFTPOS facilities • No glass bottles OR cans (beverages must be served from plastic bottles)
• Full compliance to any and all food safety regulations required for the relevant venue
• Valid Public Liability Insurance to a minimum value of $20,000,000 (must be valid for the duration of event service) • Valid Work Cover certification (must be valid for the duration of event service)
• Compliance and commitment to gas and electrical safety
• Alcohol sales are unlikely to be permitted at any events due to commercial and liquor licensing restrictions
• Understanding that, in the event of extreme weather or other unforeseen circumstances, matches within the event may be delayed, postponed or cancelled and the League is not responsible for any loss of earnings. Vendors will be responsible for any major damage to equipment and infrastructure within the venue caused by service, bump in or out and will be responsible for any costs associated.
• Vendors will be responsible for disposing of cooking oil and grey water off-site. Vendors will be required to take the oil with them at the end of the day. Any oil spills (including damage to the ground or leaking into drainage) will incur costs.
• All vendor staff will be required to submit the full name of each staff member working at the event (and the days they will be on-site) no later than 7 days prior to the first day of each event for the processing of venue supplier accreditation, which will be available for pickup upon arrival at the venue.
• By responding to this EOI, vendors acknowledge that the event may be cancelled or suspended at any time, including as a result of weather on the day of the event, that league does not guarantee any sales revenue amounts for the vendor, and that the league will not be responsible for any costs incurred by the vendor including in relation to any cancelled or suspended Event.
Compliance & Risk Management
• All vendors are required to complete a Safe Work Method Statement (SMWS) prior to event, submitted to event organisers no later than 14 days prior to bump in day.
• All vendors will be required to complete an Event Safety Checklist immediately after their bump-in has commenced.
• All food vendors to maintain fire safety equipment within their vehicles and site, including a fire extinguisher and fire blanket. Vendor fire safety equipment to be checked by fire safety supplier. Spare fire equipment to remain on-site during event. In an emergency, follow all steps of the Emergency Response Plan.
• All vendors complete an Event Safety Checklist prior to the event commencing.
All vendors have appropriate levels of accreditation and have submitted public liability, relevant Work Cover certification for their state
and SWMS. All power leads are tested and tagged.
• Vendor staff should wear smart black pants or shorts (depending on the weather) without rips or tears. Vendor-branded t-shirts in
the design of are acceptable, otherwise staff should wear neat and clean black or dark shirts. Other commercially branded uniform
should be avoided.
Staff are required to wear closed shoes for the day (as dark as possible).
|Start Date||Sunday 29th, September 2019 01:00 PM|
|End Date||Monday 30th, September 2019 11:00 PM|
|Stage 1 - Notification to successful applicants||Friday 23rd, August 2019|
|Stage 1 - Full Payment Due||Friday 30th, August 2019|
|Stage 2 - Notification to successful applicants and unsuccessful applicants||Friday 30th, August 2019|
|Unsuccessful applicants bonds refunded||Friday 30th, August 2019|
|Stage 2 - Full payment due||Friday 6th, September 2019|
|Health services documentation due||Friday 6th, September 2019|
|Final bond refund or Rollover||Friday 4th, October 2019|